Upgrades - News Rover Version 25 Is Now Available
Upgrade and renew your subscription to the News Rover search service for another year
Click here to download the News Rover upgrade installation
If you purchased News Rover or paid to renew your subscription within the last year, you are eligible for a free upgrade.
To get a free update click here.
If you aren't eligible for a free update,
Click here to purchase an upgrade key.
Once you have your version 25 key, Click here to download the News Rover upgrade installation
Note: You can upgrade even if you do not have any version of News Rover currently installed.
- Figure out what name you registered News Rover under. If you aren't sure,
you can find out by running News Rover then clicking "Help" on the main menu
followed by "Licensing".
- Order an upgrade key so that you will be ready to enter it when you start
here to order your version 25 upgrade key <==
If you have any problems ordering your upgrade key, send e-mail
or call 615-327-3670 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Central Standard Time.
- Download the version 25 upgrade file (nrsetup.exe).
- Once you receive your version 25 key, install version 25 and start it.
The first screen will prompt you to enter your upgrade key.
- For technical questions, send e-mail to
Many New Features!!